“Digital” trainee program – Your
optimum entry into the professional field of innovative and digital
Logistics 4.0 is no longer a vision but is becoming reality step by step. Do you want to contribute to the digitalization of logistics? Then apply for our “Digital” Trainee Program!
You identify fields of innovation and develop sustainable business models. You support the development of digital technologies and innovation strategies using the corresponding agile planning processes.
You analyze and assess trends and innovative ideas in regards to their technical and economic potential, and support the development and management of selected strategic innovation projects and their implementation.
Furthermore, you take part in competence-related training courses that are set up tailor-made to your level of knowhow.
Elements of the “digital” trainee program
- General: After starting and a short orientation phase, you will be directly involved in the daily business. You will get to know the various corporate divisions and will be involved in projects in which you will take on responsibility right from the beginning.
- Support: During your trainee program you are professionally mentored by, among others, the Managing Director of the Schnellecke Digital Innovations GmbH. He and his colleagues guide you through the program and help you in your further development. Parallel to this, you will have a personal contact person in Corporate HR at all times. Your mentor will not only support you professionally but will also help you network. In this way, you will be able to build your own network over the course of the eighteen months.
- Further training: During your trainee program you will take part in seminars and will regularly exchange s with other trainees.
- College degree, preferably in the subjects Logistics/Transport, MBA, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science
- Courses of study with practical experience on the basis of relevant internships – ideally in the field of automotive logistics
- Thesis preferably on logistics issues
- Foreign languages: very good English, Spanish is an asset
- Good at dealing with IT tools
- Initial experience in the field of robotics, autonomous systems and IT or big data, or RFID (“Digital” Trainee Program)
- Great affinity to IT and understanding of innovation methods (“Digital” Trainee Program)
- Unrestricted mobility
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Goal and customer orientation
- Thinking and acting at an entrepreneurial level
- Application deadline for a start in summer 2019: in the spring of this year.
Please send your complete and informative application with
- Cover letter
- Personal data sheet (CV, resume)
- Copies of all diplomas, credentials and internship certificates
Schnellecke Group AG & Co. KG
Stellfelder Straße 39
International trainee program
Our International trainee program focusing on logistics offers you interesting tasks and an assignment abroad over a twelve month period.
Specialist trainee program
Our specialist trainee program focusing on logistics offers you interesting tasks within a specialist department over a twelve month period.Find out more
Students and candidates with professional experience
Students and professionals applicants give a range of points of view with different areas a range of attractive activities with good prospects.