The Schnellecke international trainee program: Your way into the world of logistics
Do you want to work for a versatile, internationally operating company? Are you interested in working around the world? Do you appreciate the values of a family-owned company ?
Our International Trainee Program focusing on logistics offers you all of that – and more. Depending on your field of activity, we develop together with you a program that is ideally tailored to you. In this way you can lay the foundation for a successful future career – maybe even at Schnellecke? After all, we recruit our future managers and specialists predominantly from our own ranks.
- Exciting tasks with extensive creative freedom
- Attractive basic remuneration
- Flat hierarchies in an international, family-owned company
- Our Schnellecke Spirit – corporate values as the company’s defined values
- Top employer benefits for diverse development opportunities
- Professional HR development at all levels
- Corporate health management
- Interesting and diversified positions of responsibility within the Schnellecke group of companies.
Our Trainee Program is geared especially toward university and technical college graduates in the courses of study: Logistics/Transport, Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science.
What you will do during your trainee program
During your 12-month program you will get to know different corporate divisions through changing assignments, and therefore will be able to create your own network. You will increase your international experience during your foreign assignment. Your deployment in specific projects will be just as important as in the daily business. You will be actively involved in the implementation of projects, gain important practical experience, and will be able to contribute your own ideas and expertise. For this you will be given creative freedom and support from experienced mentors – the ideal prerequisites for your further development.
Standardized training plans are foreign to us. We offer you a structured, goal-oriented and, at the same time, individually developed trainee program that will encourage and challenge you from day one.
Elements of your trainee program
- General: After starting and a short orientation phase, you will be directly involved in the daily business. You will get to know the various corporate divisions and will be involved in projects in which you will take on responsibility right from the beginning. A foreign assignment is a fixed component of the program. You will therefore be able to expand your intercultural competences and gain valuable experience.
- Support: During your Trainee Program you will be supported by experienced mentors who are exclusively part of Management in our group of companies. They will accompany you through the program and help you with your future development. Parallel to this, you will have a personal contact person in Corporate HR at all times. Your mentor will not only support you professionally but will also help you network. In this way, you will be able to build your own network over the course of the twelve months.
- Further training: During your Trainee Program you will take part in seminars and will regularly exchange experience with other trainees.
- College degree, preferably in the courses of study: Logistics/Transport, Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science
- Courses of study with practical experience through relevant internships – ideally in the field of automotive logistics
- Thesis preferably on matters of logistics
- Foreign language skills: Very good English skills, Spanish is an asset
- Very good IT tools skills
- Experience abroad desirable
- Unrestricted mobility
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Goal and customer orientation
- Thinking and acting at an entrepreneurial level
- The application deadline for the start at the beginning of May each year: end of January of the same year.
- The application deadline for the start at the beginning of November each year: end of July of the same year.
Please send your complete and informative application with
- Cover letter
- Personal data sheet (CV, resume)
- Copies of all diplomas, credentials and internship certificates
Schnellecke Group AG & Co. KG
Stellfelder Straße 39
“Digital” trainee program
Would you like to be involved in the digitalization of logistics? Then apply for our “digital” trainee program!Find out more
Specialist trainee program
Our specialist trainee program focusing on logistics offers you interesting tasks within a specialist department over a twelve month period.Find out more
Students and candidates with professional experience
Students and professionals applicants give a range of points of view with different areas a range of attractive activities with good prospects.